7/13/07

Walter E. Williams hosting Rush Limbaugh tomorrow

Check your local listings!

By the way, my co-host Eliot Morgan and I interviewed Professor Walter E. Williams on the Casey Lartigue Show on April 28 and June 9. We discussed reparations for slavery and the minimum wage mandate.

To access the clips above at rapidshare: 1) scroll down to the bottom, hit the "free" button. 2) scroll down to the bottom, type in the password, hit download, then listen...

Or, you can download the clips from yousendit, available for one week:

June 9, WEW, segment 5
http://download.yousendit.com/F8A128C94CEAD09C

June 9, WEW segment 6
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=9800ABE6204647B3

April 28
http://download.yousendit.com/72FB5F4718BC06A1

CJL

10 comments:

LLR said...

Thanks for the tip!

HispanicPundit said...

Anywhere else to get them where I don't have to sign up for some software I don't really want?

Casey Lartigue said...

LLR--No problem!
HP--just for you, I'll upload the clips to another location.

CJL

HispanicPundit said...

Muchas gracias Casey!

LLR said...

Thanks for posting the WW links! I’m glad that I checked back on this post. It’s always a joy to hear from WW.

LLR said...

I just got through listening to the WW interview. Great stuff.
BTW…Do you have the interview with Kenn Blanchard? I would LOVE to hear it.

Casey Lartigue said...

LLR--

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure I have that show, too. I'll post both the entire show as well as the interview with Blanchard...

CJL

LLR said...

I'm pretty sure I have that show, too. I'll post both the entire show as well as the interview with Blanchard...
Thanks. I have really enjoyed listening to your shows. I have been waiting and waiting for that Blanchard interview. I know that it will be good stuff.

Casey Lartigue said...

LLR--

Here's the Black Man With A Gun show.

Thanks for the feedback about the show!

CJL
http://download.yousendit.com/B16F21B46D1C7C5D

LLR said...

Thanks for the Blanchard show! Who are you interviewing next? Have you talked to Sowell yet?